Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Now What?! Oh yea, training....

It's definitely been awhile since I've updated a post. Been super busy, so I have an excuse. I just finished my 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, and am now a registered yoga teacher. I will teach my first class next Wednesday at the local bouldering gym. I plan to host some free classes at the clinic for patients and offer one-on-one classes as soon as I find a space. I am also enrolled in the advanced Teacher Training extensions program which starts tomorrow, but it is only 8 weeks long and once a week. I am also talking with a local bike shop about co-sponsoring a cycling team. So far it is an all male team, but I'm trying to change that. The practice is getting busy, I have recently joined a few more insurance panels and have been receiving quite a few MD referals.
Now that I am done with the intense yoga program, I can bring my focus back to training for cycling this year. Training resumes today. If it would just stop being so damn cold and not appealing to ride!

No comments: