Thursday, January 8, 2009

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dangit dangit dangit! My damn knees are hurting again. I thought maybe, just maybe that I would get off easy with this one. Nope.. After my ride on Tuesday they were a little achey, and then yesterday they were definetely worse. So, I guess the now I will just have to suck it up and rest until they are totally 100% so I don't have to deal with this issue all season long. Sucks tho because I see everyone else out there training and I'm just sitting on the couch playing the stupid xbox wishing I could be out riding. Sooo frustrating! I've been treating myself in the clinic every other day and that is helping, I will start doing some re-hab strengthening exercises next week and hopefully (HOPEFULLY) I will be back on the bike in two weeks. Some serious cabin fever here....

No comments: