Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Clinic, New Husband, New Bike!!

August has been quite a busy month (hence the lack of postings). The first week of August, I married the love of my life, here in Portland. Then the second week of August, I started in my new clinic, Elixia Wellness Group. The third week of August, Ellsworth sent me my new frame, painted in semi-custom Wildfire.



The wedding was amazing! Getting hitched went off without a hitch! My sister was the most amaizng maid of honor, she took care of everything. I think I was the calmest bride ever!! (She was the stress-ball). We got married in Portland at the World Forestry Center, it was an amazing venue. We had 120 of our closest friends and family with us. We are waiting on our honeymoon until it's winter here in Portland. We will be doing a mini- honeymoon on Bends Big Fat Tour. It's a 3 day mt. bike ride all over the Bend area. BBFT was our first date two years ago.



I also started at my new Clinic the next week. Elixia offers Chiropractic, Naturopath, Acupuncute, Massage Therapy, Psycology, and aesthetics. I am so excited to be part of this advanced group of physicians and therapists. We believe in a "whole person" approach to each patient. From the inside out and the outside in. My full schedule begins September 1st.



Then, last week I got my new Ellsworth Moment frame. So light and amazing!! The color is stellar! Anodized orange with subtle flames. I've been told there are only 4!! I can't wait to get it built up and start doing some more free-ride and super D races!!



No comments: