Friday, July 3, 2009

Ellsworth


Dan's bad a@# bike

Last night was our conference call with Dan, from Ellsworth bikes. Ellsworth is now the Velobella title sponsor, and I can't even begin to express how excited I am! Anyone who rides a bike can tell you that Ellsworth handcrafted bicycles are pretty much the bomb-diggity!! I had Dan send me a picture of the color and OH MY GOD! It's so fast! I decided to get a Moment, which is their Super D, long travel trail bike. It should get shipped next week, I can't wait to ride it. I'm having it shipped back to Spokane so I can have the local shop build it and the maiden voyage will be at Beacon, the local free ride area where I learned how to ride.

We were chatting with Dan last night about all the latest technology that Ellsworth bikes offer. The most exiting is their "center tracking" technology. Usually, with rear suspension, when the back shock compresses, it shortens the chain and changes your peddling. With Ellsworth, the bottom bracket actually shadows the rear wheel during activity. No change in peddling, no change in chain length, no loss of energy! Check out their website: www.ellsworthbikes.com

No comments: